Careers at SCC
Interested in a career with System Center Consultants?
Enterprise Mobility Security Engineer
Contract to Hire
We are currently seeking an Enterprise Mobility and Security consultant to join our team on a contract (3 months) to permanent hire basis.
- Provide successful onsite delivery of CB, Windows 10, and 3rdparty solutions (Adaptiva, 1E, etc.) at mid-size and large organizations
- Design and implement CB and 3rdparty software solutions
- Design and implement Enterprise Mobility + Security for cloud based management and hybrid environments
- Design, implement and operate security solutions using Microsoft technologies (Intelligent Security Graph, ATA, ATP, etc.)
- Deep expertise with compliance regulations and how to apply technology to those changing needs (GDPR, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in core Microsoft Windows Operating System, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and other core technologies
- Deep experience with EMS (Azure AD, Intune, Information Protection, etc.) and how to transition on-premise to cloud
- Hands on experience moving from third party MDM solutions (Mobile Iron, Air Watch, etc.) to EM+S
- Ensure that customer needs are met, and that their expectations are exceeded always
- Research technical issues, write papers, and deliver presentations on implementation, best practices and optimization
- Keep up-to-date on new technological advances in CB and third party solutions
- Work with the software development team to build and test custom solutions for clients
- Create automation and PowerShell scripts
- Scope and prepare statements of work
- Create documentation and learn new technologies roadmap related to System Center
- Current and deep Windows device management and deployment experience with Windows 7/8/10, with the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, and the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Tool Kit
- A sound understanding of related technologies including System Center Configuration Manager, Intune, BitLocker, Windows Image and Configuration Designer, and the User State Migration Tool
- CB deployment and infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting, design, and implementation experience
- Experience in desktop application deployment, including creating packages to install Office and LOB corporate applications
- Experience with 10,000+ seat windows deployments, Lite Touch and Zero Touch
- Experience with Deploying and managing desktop virtualization technologies like App-V, Microsoft VDI suite, Azure Remote App is a plus
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Up to 90% Travel may be required
- Must have 5-8 years of real world consulting experience
- Must be a self-starter who is capable of making things happen
- Passionate in learning the latest technology advances in System Center and how it can be applied to customers
- Goes the extra mile to exceed customers expectations
- Proven track record in CB design, implementation, and troubleshooting.
- 3-5 years of Windows 7/10 deployment experience
- Passion for Security and related technologies
- Strong desire to make a difference for people and organizations through technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Contract to Hire
We are currently seeking a Win10 Security Engineer with 5 + years of applicable experience with the following skills:
Endpoint, Anti-Virus, Malware, IDS/IPS, DLP, Encryption
Qualified candidates MUST have :
Defender ATP, Credential Guard, Device Guard and Conditional Access experience as well as
BitLocker, UEFI Secure Boot, Windows Information Protection, Microsoft Passport, Intune,
CloudApp Security, Azure Information Protection, Azure Identity Protection
Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA), Advanced Threat Protection
Microsoft 365 suite of products
Windows Deployment Experience – SCCM, OSD, MDT, USMT, Powershell, etc.
Must demonstrate strong communication skills, both oral and written and accustomed to working with all layers of management.
Up to 75% travel required
System Center Consultants, Ltd. (SCC) is a Boutique system integrator servicing Canada, USA and Asia building out Microsoft Infrastructure, System Center, Office 365 and Azure Cloud solutions. We also provide Training around the Microsoft System Center Stack and other Microsoft Courses.
At System Center Consultants, we are committed to providing Expertise around Microsoft operations, Our Consultants are High Level Engineers and Microsoft Certified Trainers providing development of solutions and products.
Professional consulting services that include: Health Checks, assessments, Operating system deployment, architecture design, implementation and migration, operations & remote support, workshops and demonstrations, and third party product integration with any of our supported partners.
System Center Consultants has more than 40+ years of global experience in the systems management and cloud arena.
We hire people who, like us, are passionate about cloud, identity and security technologies and the difference they can make for organizations.
We are committed to ensuring that our employees and partners are recognized for their contributions, and have opportunities for professional and personal growth in areas of interest to them.